Challenges with Outsourced Software Development
Many companies that do software development don’t understand YOUR market. They can’t speak your terminology, can’t contribute, and cut their teeth—at your expense. Others have poor development quality with one-off hand coding, poor processes, and lack project security, or have awful support models (no live chat or phone).
And then there are the dev teams that appear cheap–at first. They lowball with fake pricing to win the business, then change-order their way to profitability but are massively late (you’re lucky to keep your job), and ultimately finish way over budget.
Your project must be on-time, on-budget AND it needs to meet your specs. (a.k.a., you asked for a horse—got a cow).
The Big Question
So, how do you choose a dev team that understands your market, is internationally certified and proven to use the industry-best practices, leverages the best DevOps tools, and produces quality and accurate code? Along with some of the industry’s best support, all at a price you can afford?
Perhaps you should consider…
- 26 years of successful systems development, across all major verticals
- Offices in 19 locations worldwide
- One of the Highest-Rated Software Dev companies on Glassdoor
- Certifications: ISO-27001, CMMI Level 3, Azure, AWS, Microsoft Gold
- Awards: Microsoft Retail Application Development Award (2 years), INC 5,000 Fastest
Best Software Development
There are five main reasons to consider Softura
- One of the BROADEST expertise – across all major industries and development services
- BEST Delivery Processes and DevOp Tools
- One of the Industry’s BEST Support Models
- The BEST Software Development Professionals
- The Price Performance Leader
Let’s consider each of these in detail…
1. One of the BROADEST Industry expertise
Softura builds systems for academia, pioneered connected services and telematics in automotive, manufacturing, and helped improve and innovate for retailers, financial services, healthcare, pharmaceuticals, and utilities, to name a few. Plus, a LOT more…
2. BEST Delivery Processes and DevOp Tools
Softura’s Methodology, “The Softura Way,” incorporates the combined technological wisdom of thousands of projects fortified with lessons learned from hundreds of field-tested and production-proven systems.
- Certified CMMI Level 3 Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC). Confidence Softura has the latest tools, best practices
- ISO/IEC-27001 Certified. Solid security, minimizes risk of exposure, protects data
- On-time Delivery – 84%. On time, on spec, and on budget
- Automated CI/CD Pipelines
- Sophisticated DevOps, Container Automation & Performance Analysis Tools
“The Softura Way”
Softura has a unique methodology “Eats the Elephant,” one bite at a time. The agile scrum, Kanban and sprint-oriented delivery model breaks systems into manageable, 2-week mini-projects that deliver incremental benefit on a bi-weekly basis.
Softura’s rare 24/7 on- and off-shore hybrid model helps you increase your organizations’ ability to absorb change, while speeding Time-To-Live by “Thinking Big, Starting Small, and Executing Quickly.”
3. BEST Support Models
Softura provides customizable on-shore, off-shore, and hybrid Support Models, including…
- Application Support. Legacy, open-sourced, proprietary / customized, commercial-off-the-shelf (COTS) systems
- Infrastructure Support. Advisory consulting and expert troubleshooting for modern and hybrid cloud environments.
- Pre- & Post-Production Support. Automated testing, data synchronization, and migration tools as well as go-live support
- 24×7 Live Help & Ticketing Remote Support. “Follow the Sun” support model with real-time phone, chat, and 1-hour targeted responses
4. BEST Software Development Professionals
Softurians are accomplished business and technology professionals.
- Highly Selective. Only hire the top 1% of selective recruits. (100 interviewed to one hire)
- Continuous Training Program. Each team member must complete 80 hours of internal training, plus remain under peer review and are rewarded for constant learn.
- Some of the MOST certifications. Sotura pays for Certifications to ensure uniform quality and resource performance
- One of the HIGHEST employee satisfaction rankings. No other company has higher Glassdoor ratings. 82% of Softurans recommend the company to their peers.
- Fastest Growing. Industry’s HIGHEST growth rate this last year. Softura is growing, while many others are actually shrinking.
5. Price Performance Leader
Softura’s long-standing global sourcing model, extreme vetting, and extensive training and standardization give you the best team, the best on-time, on-spec product at the best overall cost.
- On-shore quality, off-shore pricing. Access to a larger diverse and skilled talent pool, that literally works around the clock resulting in faster delivery and cost savings.
- 50% Faster 24×7 development. On-shore and Off-shore teams that work during your working hours and overnight to complete projects on-time and within budget.
Picture your OLD Life
You picked a new development team. Unfortunately…
- They didn’t understand your vertical market—none of the terms, or the unique problems, and they can’t contribute without a LOT of explaining.
- You got your first look at your product—finally. No transparency, the interface is sloppy, and it looks like spaghetti code—with little to no in-line documentation.
- And then, when you have questions, or problems with their sparsely documented code… they are hard to catch (no phone, no live chat).
- Now you know why they were so CHEAP (and that’s the correct word). The price per hour was low, but they hand-coded everything, and it is already way over budget and there is so much re-working…
You feel trapped! You’re going to lose your job!! What a mess!
Your NEW Life
Now, you picked up Softura…
- They know your space, and can contribute as expected, it is DEFINITELY not their first rodeo.
- You see a clear roadmap, have weekly updates, and see them using the latest dev tools, with proven processes, and seasoned libraries to code in days, not weeks.
- The code looks clean, documented—and efficient
- And the few times you had questions—you caught your dedicated manager on the phone immediately
- Although the price seemed “fine,” initially—but it was much better, since it came in on time, on budget—and the application looks incredible.
You can smell a raise… Life is Good!
- Download the eBook on Software Outsourcing: How to Select the Right Model
- Schedule a Free Consultation – to understand your project needs
- Get a detailed quote
- Get Started
We also serve the following cities: City1, City2, City3, City4, City5