Don’t Know Your Market
Many companies that do software development don’t understand YOUR market. They can’t speak your terminology, can’t contribute, and cut their teeth—at your expense. Others have poor development quality with one-off hand coding, poor processes, and lack project security, or have awful support models (no live chat or phone).
And then there are the dev teams that appear cheap–at first. They lowball with fake pricing to win the business, then change-order their way to profitability but are massively late (you’re lucky to keep your job), and ultimately finish way over budget.
Your project must be on-time, on-budget AND it needs to meet your specs. (a.k.a., you asked for a horse—got a cow).
The Big Question?
So, how do you…
Choose a dev team that understands your market, is internationally certified and proven to use the industry-best practices, leverages the best DevOps tools, and produces quality and accurate code?
Along with some of the industry’s best support, all at a price you can afford?
Perhaps you should consider…
- 26 years of successful systems development, across all major verticals
- Offices in 19 locations worldwide
- One of the Highest-Rated Software Dev companies on Glassdoor
- Certifications: ISO-27001, CMMI Level 3, Azure, AWS, Microsoft Gold
- Awards: Microsoft Retail Application Development Award (2 years), INC 5,000 Fastes
Best Software Development
There are five main reasons to consider Softura
- One of the BROADEST expertise – across all major industries and development services
- BEST Delivery Processes and DevOp Tools
- One of the Industry’s BEST Support Models
- The BEST Software Development Professionals
- The Price Performance Leader
Let’s consider each of these in detail…
1. One of the BROADEST Industry expertise – over 188 Services & Systems
Softura builds systems for academia, pioneered connected services and telematics in automotive, manufacturing, and helped improve and innovate for retailers, financial services, healthcare, pharmaceuticals, and utilities, to name a few. Below is a partial list of services and systems:
- Custom Web Development
- Implementation & Deployment
- API Development
- System Integrations
- Custom Application Dev
- Application Maintenance
- API Integrations
- UX/UI Design
- Product Lifecycle Management (PLM)
- Quality Assurance (QA) Testing
- Data Migrations & Upgrades
- SLA Support Services
- IT Security Services
- Data Backup & Disaster Recovery
- ERP Solutions
- AI & IoT-Connectivity Solutions
- Azure Data Migration
- Migration / Upgrade
- Post-Migration Upgrade & Support
- Customize Application
- SharePoint Consulting
- SharePoint Design and Development
- SharePoint Customization
- Workflow Automation
- Enterprise content management
- API Integrations
- API Maintenance & Support
- Cloud API Development
- Custom API Integration Solutions
- Live Support
- AI-Powered Chatbots
- AI Software Development
- Human-Centered AI
- Machine Learning Models
- AI-Driven Processes
- Robotic Process Automation
- Intelligent Document Recognition
- Cross-Platform Application Dev
- Android App Development Platform
- iOS App Development Platform
- Windows App Development Platform
- Cloud Application Development
- UX/UI Design & Development
- Data Migration & Consolidation
- Enterprise-Class Dev Solutions
- Client-Facing Application Solutions
- SaaS Web Application Solutions
- IaaS Web Application Solutions
- PaaS Web Application Solutions
- Multi-Tiered Support Solutions
- Web Application Maintenance
- Code Refactoring
- Debugging Services
- App Re-Engineering
- Custom Mobile App Development
- App Monitoring & Support
- Data Protection
- Deployment Planning Services
- Admin Services
- Custom Software Deployment Services
- Post-Deployment Services
- Compatibility & Configuration Solutions
- Performance Tuning
- Cloud Support Services
- Websites & E-Commerce IT Support
- SMB IT Support
- Software Migration Services
- Website Migration Services
- Cloud Migration Services
- Database Migration Services
- Server Migration Services
- Enterprise Platform Migration Services
- Application Migration Services
- Storage Migration Services
- XML Structure Scalability
- Reusable & Configurable Data
- Data Legacy Modernization
- Business Value Assessment
- Application Re-Engineering
- On-Premise to IaaS, PaaS, & SaaS
- Data Analytics & Discovery
- Data Standardization & QA Testing
- Data Replication Services
- Data Backup & Recovery
- Requirement Extraction & Analysis
- Architectural Design
- Building & Coding
- Quality Assurance Testing
- Installation & Deployment
- Bill of Materials (BOM) Management
- Product Data & Info Management
- Model-Based Systems Engineering
- Service Process Management
- QA Web & Mobile App Testing
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
- Software QA Functional Testing
- Software QA Manual Testing
- Software QA Usability Testing
- Quality Assessment
- QA Performance Testing Solutions
- QA Penetration Testing Solutions
- QA Localization Testing Solutions
- QA Regression Testing Solutions
- QA Security Testing Solutions
- QA Compatibility Testing Solutions
- SLA Incident Management Services
- SLA Monitoring Support Services
- SLA Reporting Services
- Product Design & Prototyping
- Pilot MVP Development
- IT Team Augmentation
- MVP Scope Definition
- Product Launch
- MVP App Dev Technologies
- Product Design & Prototyping
- Pilot MVP Development
2. BEST Delivery Processes and DevOp Tools
Softura’s Methodology, “The Softura Way,” incorporates the combined technological wisdom of thousands of projects fortified with lessons learned from hundreds of field-tested and production-proven systems.
Certified CMMI Level 3
Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC). Confidence Softura has the latest tools, best practices
Solid security, minimizes risk of exposure, protects data
On-time Delivery – 84%
On time, on spec, and on budget
Automated CI/CD Pipelines
Sophisticated DevOps, Container Automation & Performance Analysis Tools
“The Softura Way”
Softura has a unique methodology “Eats the Elephant,” one bite at a time. The agile scrum, Kanban and sprint-oriented delivery model breaks systems into manageable, 2-week mini-projects that deliver incremental benefit on a bi-weekly basis.
Softura’s rare 24/7 on- and off-shore hybrid model helps you increase your organizations’ ability to absorb change, while speeding Time-To-Live by “Thinking Big, Starting Small, and Executing Quickly.”
3. BEST Support Models
Softura provides customizable on-shore, off-shore, and hybrid Support Models, including…
Legacy, open-sourced, proprietary / customized, commercial-off-the-shelf (COTS) systems
Advisory consulting and expert troubleshooting for modern and hybrid cloud environments.
Pre- & Post-Production Support
Automated testing, data synchronization, and migration tools as well as go-live support
24×7 Live Help & Ticketing Remote Support
“Follow the Sun” support model with real-time phone, chat, and 1-hour targeted responses
4. BEST Software Development Professionals
Softurians are accomplished business and technology professionals.
Only hire the top 1% of selective recruits. (100 interviewed to one hire)
Continuous Training Program
Each team member must complete 80 hours of internal training, plus remain under peer review and are rewarded for constant learn.
Some of the MOST certifications
Sotura pays for Certifications to ensure uniform quality and resource performance
One of the HIGHEST employee satisfaction rankings
No other company has higher Glassdoor ratings. 82% of Softurans recommend the company to their peers.
Industry’s HIGHEST growth rate this last year. Softura is growing, while many others are actually shrinking.
5. Price Performance Leader
Softura’s long-standing global sourcing model, extreme vetting, and extensive training and standardization give you the best team, the best on-time, on-spec product at the best overall cost.
- On-shore quality, off-shore pricing. Access to a larger diverse and skilled talent pool, that literally works around the clock resulting in faster delivery and cost savings.
- 50% Faster 24×7 development. On-shore and Off-shore teams that work during your working hours and overnight to complete projects on-time and within budget.
WHAT’S HOLDING YOU BACK?
How does Softura ensure the product meets the requirements?
Dedicated project/product mgr, custom portal showing live status, regular meetings to review against requirements
How good is the code quality?
Use the “Softura Way” – mature DevOps processes (CMMI certified), industry best practices, proven library of tools and code refined over two decades, with automatic builds.
What about time zone, or cultural differences?
- US-based Product/Project Manager
- 24×7 Development Cycles
What about domain expertise?
- 41 major Industry Verticals covered
- 26 years of experience
How secure is my project and data?
- ISO 270001 Certified
- Industry’s most rigorous global standard
- Ensures all systems are locked down
- Tight security processes are followed
- Critical data is securely stored
Picture your OLD Life
You picked a new development team. Unfortunately…
- They didn’t understand your vertical market—none of the terms, or the unique problems, and they can’t contribute without a LOT of explaining.
- You got your first look at your product—finally. No transparency, the interface is sloppy, and it looks like spaghetti code—with little to no in-line documentation.
- And then, when you have questions, or problems with their sparsely documented code… they are hard to catch (no phone, no live chat).
- Now you know why they were so CHEAP (and that’s the correct word). The price per hour was low, but they hand-coded everything, and it is already way over budget and there is so much re-working…
You feel trapped! You’re going to lose your job!! What a mess!
Your NEW Life
Now, you picked up Softura…
- They know your space, and can contribute as expected, it is DEFINITELY not their first rodeo.
- You see a clear roadmap, have weekly updates, and see them using the latest dev tools, with proven processes, and seasoned libraries to code in days, not weeks.
- The code looks clean, documented—and efficient
- And the few times you had questions—you caught your dedicated manager on the phone immediately
- Although the price seemed “fine,” initially—but it was much better, since it came in on time, on budget—and the application looks incredible.
You can smell a raise… Life is Good!
Contact Me Please
Please complete the information below and we will contact you soon to answer any questions, give a demo, or a quote. Thank you!